Dr Pen UK for Microneedling
Dr Pen UK for microneedling can be used to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, acne scars, age spots, and large pores.
Dr Pen UK can also be used to treat stretch marks and cellulite. Now use Dr Pen microneedling to repair and revitalize your complexion with Microneedling.
Choose your micro needles package from the drop-down menu:
- Package (select wireless or wired) includes 1 Hand Piece (battery inc)
- Dr Pen has 2 x 12 pin Needles
- Dr Pen has 1 Charger
- Instruction Manual
Or select from x5 9 pin needle cartridges, x5 12 pin needle cartridges, or 5x 36 pin needle cartridges.
What is Dr Pen Microneedling System?
Dr Pen Microneedling System is a device that aims to tighten, lift, and rejuvenate skin. It reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, scars, or skin damage, such as acne scars and stretch marks on the face or body. When you’ve got fine lines and wrinkles which were not there last week, or when you’ve got old acne scarring that mar your complexion, then you could well be considering dr pen skincare choices. This treatment has various skin needling benefits.
You could not enjoy the notion of a facelift — all things considered, the operation or skin treatment has its risks, and healing takes time. If you should be trying to find a minimally invasive skincare process, then microneedling is the best alternative as it has its own skin needling benefits which revitalize your complexion.
Dr Pen Microneedling has:
- Dr Pen derma pen has a single button controls with 5 different speeds, adjustable needle length (0.25-3.00mm).
- It has a Wireless Charger – Charge the device fully before use.
- You can select additional needles in dr pen derma pen if required.
- Only lower needle lengths (0.25-1.00) are recommended for home use.
- Dr Pen derma pen can also be attached with Wire – Plugin and go.
- 1.50-3.00 should only be used by a professional.
Dr Pen Microneedling Process
Dr Pen is used in microneedling procedure which works as the body does for healing the skin. Whenever the skin layer undergoes a wound, then the body reacts by producing more tissues to help heal the wound. That is what goes in microneedling procedures. Microneedling procedure is also known as stimulates collagen production.
Dr Pen derma pen is a perfect microneedling device by Stayve UK, which aims to lift and tighten your skin. Works perfectly to operate fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, and large pores.
What Does Dr Pen Do?
- Dr Pen UK microneedling treatments increase blood flow in bringing nutrients and oxygen. These elements are essential for healing and improve the appearance of the skin.
- Dr Pen UK treatments help to increase the production of collagen through microneedling techniques. This treatment helps to treat the issues of skin such as stretch marks, wrinkles, acne scars, etc which is the most significant skin needling benefits which you may see after the dr pen microneedling treatment.
- Dr Pen UK microneedling treatment depend on the condition of the skin in the area to be treated.
- Dr Pen Microneedling UK has ultra-thin microneedles, which creates tiny columns in the dermis and triggers the healing abilities of the skin. When the skin heals the tiny column by filling it with new skin cells which results in smoother and healthy skin.
- Dr Pen UK microneedling treatment does not disturb the outer-most layer of the skin. Microneedling is used to reduce the signs of aging in the skin. This treatment makes your skin healthy, it indicates that your skin is healthy and makes you feel good about yourself.
- Dr Pen microneedling needles don’t cut the skin. With this device, you can easily treat noise and eyes. In roller, you have to adjust the size to treat different areas but this device can be easily adjusted from 0.25 – 1.00mm. Dr Pen treatment minimizes the pores, which have become large over time. This treatment regenerates healthier skin and also helps the skin become tighter and smoother.
Best Dr Pen UK For Microneedling | What is Microneedling?
Basically, Dr pen microneedling is a procedure, which is done to rejuvenate skin like never before. The only purpose of dr pen microneedling treatment is to make your skin smooth and soft.
Dr pen microneedling procedure is carried out by professional dermatologists to treat different skin issues like wrinkles, age spots, scarring, acne, large pores, etc.
Loose skin after weight loss is common nowadays. To treat such skin issues, dr pen microneedling is the best treatment to fix and rejuvenate the skin. With the dr pen microneedling procedure, you can repair your skin.
Dr Pen UK Microneedling | How Microneedling works?
Dr Pen microneedling aim is to get the perfect skin and get you a permanent answer to “how microneedling works?”. The treatment involves creating micro-injuries using Dr Pen derma pen to stimulate the natural healing process which is known as “Collagen”. It helps to produce collagen. Collagen is the major protein produced by the skin as a result of microneedling. It is a rich tissue basically. This rich tissue makes your skin more toned and smooth. Collagen fill-up the punctured skin, revealing smoother and toned skin. This procedure is commonly carried out by a dermatologist who makes pricks under the skin with this tool. Before proceeding, the doctor treats with anesthetic to lower the chances of pain on the surface. This procedure of needling must be done by the professionals, if not then there might be chances of bleeding, itching, etc. Although invasive in nature, microneedling with the use of Dr pen derma pen is 100% safe.
After the treatment, you can use a cooling and hydrating face mask sheet to give your skin a quick break which is a microneedling aftercare product. Also, this will help with any inflammation, just make sure you use a mild, and not a harsh mask.
Dr Pen UK Skin Microneedling System Description
Dr Pen UK device is the ideal tool for treating skin to make new tissue. It is the best pen for microneedling. Dr Pen UK comes in two options: wireless and wired. In the case of wireless microneedling pen, it includes 1 handpiece where you only have to charge the battery, and a wireless pen is ready to use. On the other hand, going with the second option, you get an electric (wired) Doctor pen where you will be required to plug in and go.
Dr Pen UK has a single button control for the 5 different speeds as per the requirements. In this device, you can also select additional needles if required. It is the best Dr pen which provides you many things in just a single button.
Skin Needling Benefits with Dr Pen UK
Dr Pen UK can be just a minimally invasive microneedling skin treatment for giving the skin a younger look. Skin Needling Benefits of Dr pen derma pen are multiple, as in these devices there are very small micro-needles, spring-loaded and placed in the nip of the pen-like structure. This procedure indicates your skin to make new collagen to cure those little holes. There are several skin needling benefits through this method of microneedling as it improves skin texture, and lots of patients experience a decrease in their pores, also, to determine the visual appeal in these scars and stretch marks improve.
Skin Needling Benefits: The Micro-needles pierces skin up to a hundred times in 60 seconds. Dr Pen microneedling has been utilized to boost skincare in a safe means and doesn’t need much recovery period. This device is flexible to utilize over the whole face, for example, sensitive areas such as the nose, or on any part of the mouth.
Dr Pen microneedling also treats deep wrinkles on the face. It can also be helpful while having the treatment on the hands to improves the appearance of age spots of the hands which is also a major skin needling benefit a Dr pen UK has.
Does Dr Pen Microneedling tighten skin?
Dr pen microneedling lifts and tightens the skin by increasing the production of collagen in the skin, which boosts skin health. Skin tone will also improve after its treatment. Treatment of skin with this device is safer and more controlled, and also the damage of epidermal is less. As we can see that the motion of the dr pen derma pen is automated so it minimizes discomfort and increases the effectiveness. Dr Pen micorneedling treatment gives a result that is similar to the effects of laser treatment, it can also be more effective than any chemical treatment or microdermabrasion. This device can be used on any skin type. It doesn’t have any side effects.
How often should I use DR pen?
Dr pen microneedling can be safely performed every 4-6 weeks until you achieve the desired results. For collagen induction, you will require at least 3 treatments, but with a minimum separation time of 4 to 6 weeks between treatments. For scar reduction, an average of 3 to 6 procedures is recommended.
Is Dr pen safe?
Yes, Dr pen microneedling is a safe and effective procedure to rejuvenate skin and treat scars and wrinkles, however, it’s advisable you consult with your doctor before performing micro-needling treatments at home.
What results do you expect from microneedling?
- Dr Pen derma pen can reduce the visibility of wrinkles and fine lines. The key to flawless, ageless skin is the constant production of collagen. By the creation of new skin cells, a few sessions of microneedling will get you smoother skin with improved texture, elasticity, and overall appearance.
- The use of a Dr Pen derma pen decreases the visibility of scars. The best part about the treatment of microneedling is that you can see scars disappear from your skin after 2 or 3 sessions. Even deep acne scars can also be removed after a few professional microneedling sessions.
- Microneedling Pen UK fixes pigmentation issues and reverses the effects of sun damage. As the skin produces collagen after microneedling treatment, your skin will look smooth, silky, and toned.
You can also explore our other products such as Best BB Cream UK for all skin types, Best Skin Repair Cream, Derma Pen Treatment UK, Dr Pen Needle Cartridges, Microneedling After care Products, and many more only at Stayve UK.